As we all know, every family needs to use doors and windows, because doors and windows are the windows connecting indoor space and outdoor space. Now there are a lot of doors and windows materials on the market. Among many door and window materials, aluminum alloy doors and windows stand out. These doors and windows are not only very fashionable and beautiful, but also inexpensive. But through the market survey found that many consumers tend to put more time and energy on the selection of furniture, and the purchase of aluminum alloy doors and windows, often ignore the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, in fact, the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is also very important, a little bit poor, in the future, there will be various problems when using, so understanding the installation method of aluminum alloy doors and windows is also It is quite necessary to share the installation steps of aluminum alloy doors and windows with you today. I hope you can find the inspiration of decoration.
1、 Marking positioning:
1. According to the drawing, the layout of the door and window center line, orientation and side line. If it is a multi-storey or high-rise building, the side line of doors and windows on the top floor shall prevail. The side lines of doors and windows shall be led down with a line drop or theodolite, and the symbols shall be marked at the doors and windows of each floor. The single non straight edges shall be chiseled.
2. The horizontal orientation of doors and windows shall be based on the horizontal line of + 50cm inside the floor. The elevation of the lower skin of the window shall be measured upward, and the line shall be snapped for alignment. It is necessary for each floor to adhere to the same elevation under the window.
2、 Aluminum alloy window draught device:
According to the requirements of construction drawings, the draught shall be fixed on the aluminum alloy window, and the correct orientation and strong installation shall be ensured.
3、 Anti corrosion treatment:
1. If there is a requirement in the plan for the anti-corrosion treatment of the external surface around the door and window frames, it shall be treated according to the planning requirements. Aowei doors and windows think that if there is no requirement in the planning, anti-corrosion coating or plastic film can be pasted for maintenance, so as to avoid direct contact between cement mortar and the appearance of aluminum alloy doors and windows, resulting in electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
2. When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if connecting iron parts are selected for fixation, stainless steel parts shall be used for connecting iron parts, fixing parts and other device metal parts, otherwise it is necessary to carry out anti-corrosion treatment to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
4、 Installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
Install aluminum alloy door and window frames according to the marked door and window positioning lines, and timely adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the door and window frames to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fix them with wooden wedges.
5、 Fixation of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
1. When there are iron parts embedded on the wall, the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded with the embedded iron parts on the wall directly, and the welding position should be treated with rust prevention.
2. When there is no embedded iron parts on the wall, metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts can be used to fix the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows to the wall.
3. When there is no embedded iron parts on the wall, an electric drill can also be used to drill a hole with a depth of 80mm and a diameter of 6mm on the wall. The L-shaped 80mm × 50mm 6rmn steel bar is applied to the long end of the wall with 108 glue slurry, and then it is driven into the hole. After the 108 glue slurry is finally set, the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows are welded with the embedded 6 mm reinforcement.
6、 Treatment of gap between door and window frame and wall:
1. After the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is fixed, the shadow engineering inspection shall be carried out first, and then the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be treated in time according to the planning requirements after passing the inspection.