People living in the North know that in winter, the sealing requirements of doors and windows are very high, while in the south, in winter, wet and cold weather, poor sealing of doors and windows may cause rainwater leakage, which is also very troublesome. For the owners, aluminum alloy doors and windows are related to ventilation, lighting, rain proof, safety and other aspects, which need careful acceptance. Today, I will take you to know some details that we need to pay attention to in the acceptance of doors and windows.
Precautions for acceptance of doors and windows 1:
1. Check whether the brand specification of the door is consistent with the decoration contract.
2. Check whether there are scratches, dents and other damages on the door surface, and whether the sealing of the door frame is in place.
3. Check whether the door can be opened flexibly, whether there is abnormal sound, whether the lock handle is firm, and whether the inserted key rotates smoothly.
4. Check whether there are complete accessories on the door and cat eye, such as the glass hole on the door.
5. Check whether the bottom frame of doors and windows has drain outlet, so as to drain the water out of the bottom frame in time.
Precautions for acceptance of doors and windows 2:
1. Check the tightness of the window sash.
2. Check whether the glass is damaged and cracked, whether the sealant, sealing strip and other accessories are complete, whether the anti falling device, anti-collision device, bonding strip splicing are complete, and whether the glass meets the safety glass management regulations.
3. Check the window opening, feel whether the window sash moves smoothly and soundly on the window frame track. Push and pull the screen window and window sash on the window to see if they are flexible and whether they collide with each other.
4. Check whether there is a drip line on the outside edge of the window, which is used to prevent rainwater from flowing into the windowsill or indoor.