Tips for purchasing aluminum alloy door and window hardware:
1. The hinge, slide rail and lock with good sealing performance shall be selected. When choosing, open and close, pull several times to feel its flexibility and convenience.
2. The lock with good flexibility should be selected. When purchasing, the key can be inserted and turned several times to see if it is smooth or not, and whether the switch is turned to save energy.
3. Select the kind of decorative hardware with good appearance performance. When purchasing, it is mainly to see whether there are defects in the appearance, how the electroplating luster is, whether the texture is smooth, etc.
(1) Doors and windows and accessories: must meet the design requirements, specifications and models should meet the national standards.
(2) Floor spring: the floor spring of the door should be stainless steel or copper. Before formal use after installation, the opening and closing speed should be adjusted to facilitate use. The hydraulic part must not leak. The door fixing device can also be used.
(3) Door lock: it should be a double-sided safety lock.
(4) Pusher: stainless steel, aluminum alloy or copper.
(5) Pulley and pulley frame: the pulley can be made of hard nylon wheel and pulley frame, generally galvanized steel products.
(6) Sealing material: sealing rubber strip should be used together with waterproof sealant.
The following key points should be paid attention to when purchasing door and window accessories
1. To see whether the brand is well-known, almost all the hardware used in the door and window hardware of big brands are made of cold-rolled steel at one time, with thick hand feeling, smooth surface, strong load-bearing capacity, and the sliding door can be stretched freely, and the door generally will not slide out of the way. Low quality hardware is generally made of cheap metal such as thin iron sheet, and the door is hard to stretch and even has harsh sound.
2. Weighing the weight of products, if the quality of products of the same specification is relatively heavy, it means that the product density is high, the material selected by the producer is relatively good, and the quality is relatively guaranteed.
3. Look at the details, pay attention to the details of hardware products, whether to use ordinary grease or silicone oil? Whether the installation is neat and straight? Is the hardware film surface smooth? From these details, we can see whether the product is excellent, so as to confirm whether the quality of door and window hardware is outstanding.
Maintenance methods of door and window accessories
1. Stainless steel handle and other stainless steel "hardware" can be scrubbed with brightener to increase the brightness.
2. Hinge, hanging wheel, caster and other moving parts may reduce their function due to the adhesion of dust during long-term movement. One or two drops of lubricating oil can keep them smooth every half a year.
3. Special attention should be paid to the direction of handle rotation and stretching, avoid dead force. In particular, children should be taught not to swing on the door handle, which is easy to cause danger and may cause harm to the inner door.
4. When the lock cylinder rotation is not sensitive, a small amount of black powder can be scraped from the pencil lead and blown into the lock hole gently. This is due to the graphite composition which is an excellent solid lubricant. Do not drop lubricating oil, as it will be more likely to adhere to dust.