Nowadays, there are more and more families installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, but some windows have water seepage and water inflow problems with the passage of time. The water stains left on the wall have a great impact on the beauty. Today, follow Xiaobian to look at the causes and prevention methods of water seepage in doors and windows, and use doors and windows easily.
After the doors and windows are installed, the rain simulation test can be carried out on the exterior doors and windows of the aluminum alloy doors and windows. The time of pouring water is not less than 6 hours, so as to check the leakage hidden danger of the wall. In the rain, the pressure of simulated rain water should be strong enough and meet the requirements of the test. It is suitable to select materials with good rigidity such as PPR pipe to make water diversion pipe and shower pipe fittings, and to make effective fixation and ensure that the shower pipe does not deform.
After the water leakage inspection, for the problem windows with water leakage, it is necessary to make a mark, carefully find out the cause of leakage, make detailed written records, and further arrange rectification and review. After summary and analysis, the water seepage of aluminum alloy doors and windows exterior wall should be prevented and treated from the following dimensions:
1. The bottom of the peripheral infill wall is not provided with concrete back sill or masonry of three skin solid bricks;
Preventive measures: three solid bricks are set at the bottom of the wall at the outer window
2. The plugging of the reserved holes of scaffold holes and I-beam is rough and nonstandard;
Preventive measures: cement mortar shall be used to block the bolt part of the external window, and JS waterproof coating shall be applied after plugging, or the reserved hole and scaffold eye of the external wall shall be blocked with fine stone expansion concrete.
3. The upper part of the window sill is not covered with 6cm concrete, but is built with small solid bricks;
Preventive measures: 60 mm thick concrete roof is poured at the external window.
4. Cement mortar / concrete is not used to plug the joints on both sides of 150 mm high aluminum alloy door and window frames and bottom frames. At the bottom of the window frame, there are wood wedges, small bricks and styrofoam for fixing; the gap between the window frame and the wall is not in place and rough, and the gap is large;
Preventive measures: the cement mortar joint between the aluminum alloy window frame and the wall is in place, and the closing is beautiful.
5. The gluing around the window is not in place, and the sealant is rough and uneven and peeling;
Preventive measures: aluminum alloy window frame around the glue dense, straight and beautiful.
6. There is no slope and no waterproof layer on the South single-layer air-conditioning board; there is water accumulation in the double-layer air-conditioning board, and no slope is found, and no drain hole is made at the bottom of the shutter;
Preventive measures: waterproof construction of single-layer air-conditioning board, slope in place, no ponding. Make mortar slope protection layer after waterproof.