When it comes to aluminum alloy doors and windows, we can say it is common occurrence. And do you know what the production process of aluminum alloy doors and windows is? What is the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows? Chongqing door and window manufacturers tell you.
Production of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
Setting out → installing the limit slot at the top of the frame → installing the wood bottom bracket with metal facing → installing the vertical door frame → installing the glass → installing the upper and lower door clamps of the glass door leaf → positioning and installing the door leaf → installing the glass door handle.
2. Construction methods and technical measures
(1) Positioning and setting out: the glass door composed of fixed glass and movable glass door leaf shall be set out and positioned uniformly. According to the requirements of design and construction drawings, set out the positioning line of glass door, determine the position of door frame, and accurately measure the ground elevation, the top elevation of door frame and the elevation of middle transom.
(2) Limit groove at the top of the installation frame: the width of the limit groove shall be 2-4mm larger than the glass thickness, and the groove depth shall be 10-20mm. During the installation, two metal decorative board side lines are drawn out with the middle line, and then the limit groove at the top of the door frame is installed according to the side lines. Adjust the groove depth in the notch by gluing the backing plate. In addition to the wood lining, the limit groove is made of 1.5mm steel plate pressed, welded steel plate and aluminum metal profile lined with stainless steel.
(3) Install the wood bottom bracket with metal facing: first fix the square wood on the ground, and then glue the metal decorative panel to the wood. The square wood can be directly nailed on the embedded wood brick or connected by expansion bolt. If the aluminum alloy square pipe is used, it can be fixed on the frame column with aluminum angle, or fixed on the wood brick embedded in the ground with wood screws.
(4) Install the vertical door frame: nail the square timber of the door frame according to the snapped center line, and then determine the shape and position of the door frame column with plywood. Finally, it is covered with metal decorative surface. When wrapping the facing, the facing joint should be placed in the middle door position on both sides of the installation glass. The joint position must be accurate and vertical.
(5) Installation of glass: use the glass suction cup machine to suck the thick glass tightly, and then hold the suction cup to lift the thick glass plate by two people and move it to the installation position. Then the upper part of the glass is inserted into the limit slot at the top of the door frame. Then put the lower part of the glass on the base. The lower part of the glass should be aligned with the edge of both sides of the center line to seal the metal facing butt joint outside the door frame. It is required to ensure that the facing joint can not be seen inside and outside.
(6) Fixed glass: nail two small square wood strips on the inside and outside of the bottom support square wood to clamp the thick glass in the middle door. The square wood bar is about 4mm away from the glass plate surface, and then apply all-purpose glue on the square wood bar to stick the facing metal on the square wood bar.
(7) Glass glue injection sealing: glass glue is injected into both sides of the top limit groove and the bottom bracket mouth, as well as the joint between the thick glass and the frame column. When injecting the glue, start from the end of the gap that needs to be injected, and pour it along the gap at a uniform speed, so that the glass glue forms a uniform straight line outside the gap, scrape off the excess glass glue with plastic sheet, and wipe the glue mark with cloth.
(8) Butt joint between glass: when the fixed part of glass door needs to be spliced due to its oversize size, the width of its butt joint shall be 2-3mm, and the edge of glass plate shall be chamfered. After the glass is fixed, the glass glue is injected into the butt joint gap. After filling, scrape the glue on both sides of the glass plate butt joint with plastic sheet to form a clean and uniform straight line. Wipe the glue mark on the glass surface with a clean cloth.
(9) Installation of movable glass door leaf: before the door leaf is installed, the ground spring and the positioning pin on the top surface of the door frame shall be positioned and installed, and both must be coaxial. During installation, the suspension line shall be used to check to ensure that the center line of the ground spring shaft and the positioning pin is in the same straight line.