Recently, I read a book about a small list, which has brought great progress to medical surgery, aviation, construction and other industries. Based on this, I found in the process of consulting the brand of doors and windows that the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows is good, the scale of the brand, the details and steps of operation regulations are almost very specific, simple and efficient. Now I send the operation list of a door and window glass combination group to the door and window brand for reference.
1. The glass washing machine will discharge water and clean it after work every day.
2. The glass should be clean, and there should be no debris in the closed glass.
3. Keep the production site in order.
4. The identification of the glass is correct and there is no obvious scratch on the glass.
5. The original piece of glass should be placed according to the tail number.
6. The discarded glass is put into the waste glass pool for scrapping.
7. The grid bar is tightly connected without gap, balance and symmetry, and the surface of grid bar is transferred in place without paint dropping, scratch and abrasion.
8. The glass style is highly consistent with the atlas or the style set by the customer.
9. The gap between moisture-proof aluminum strip and glass edge is 5 ± 1 mm.
10. The moisture-proof aluminum strip has no deformation, grinding, discoloration and uncleanness, and there is no gap at the joint corner of the moisture-proof aluminum strip.
11. The glass waist line should be smooth without serration, and the fixed glass glue should be small and flat.
12. When nailing the grid bar, it is necessary to ensure that the nail gun is vertical to the glass surface, and the nail cannot be deviated. After nailing, shake the grid bar to ensure that the grid bar is not loose or missing nails.
13. Seal the sealant completely without leakage.
14. Keep the cleanliness of glass surface when applying sealant, and clean the glass surface after the sealant is dry.
15. When making process and lamination, the direction of identification shall be upward, and the situation of one up or down or down shall not occur.
16. The label on the glass surface should be clear and complete. If any label is missing, it must be pasted with handwritten label again.
17. All operations should be handled with care, do not touch corners, and do not cause glass abrasion.
Before each process operation, the quality of the previous process must be carefully checked; after the completion of this process, the quality must also be carefully checked to ensure that the semi-finished products given to the next process are qualified.