Aluminum alloy doors and windows, as the main materials of home decoration, are more and more popular with consumers. However, the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows products in the market is uneven, and it is easy to buy fake products without paying attention. Then, how to inspect the products when we purchase aluminum alloy doors and windows?
1. Door, frame, sheet and glass in one
(1) After the assembly of sliding door leaf is completed, first find the production order according to the door leaf, and then find the frame according to the production order.
(2) When looking for the border, face the order number, color, specification and customer name on the production order.
(3) In the process of looking for the frame, it should be handled with care to prevent the aluminum material from scraping and deformation.
(4) If there is a window head glass, the window head glass shall be aligned together.
(5) If you want to attach items to the list, prepare additional items.
2. Group box
(1) Check whether the frame material, track, lock slot, door pocket line, gusset plate, window head material, pressure line and lock groove adhesive strip are complete.
(2) Check whether the corner code hole of door pocket line is stamped in place.
(3) When assembling the frame, check whether the screw hole size is appropriate and whether it is drilled correctly.
(4) When assembling the frame, the screw shall not be too loose to lead to the interface not in place, and shall not be too tight to cause deformation of the frame. New employees should learn to use the power of the wind control gun.
3. On the shelf
(1) When moving the frame onto the shelf, two people should pay attention to keep the balance of the frame to prevent the frame from being twisted, resulting in interface dislocation and material deformation.
(2) Control the switch moving up and down of the debugging rack, and do not deform the material or press too loose to prevent the frame from falling off and causing safety accidents.
(3) Do not press the beam in place at one time, but fine tune it.
(4) Shake the door frame to ensure that the door frame is stable and safe.