Now many families begin to choose to use aluminum doors and windows in the decoration, because aluminum is a special metal material, so when we scrub these aluminum doors and windows, are we a little at a loss? Here, we will teach you some cleaning methods of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
1. When cleaning aluminum doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame as a support. This is easy to wear doors and windows or their own accidents.
2. Aluminum doors and windows can be dipped in soft cloth with clean water or neutral detergent. Do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, and do not use detergent with strong acid and alkali, such as detergent powder and toilet detergent, which will corrode the surface of profile.
3. Sealing wool and glass glue are the key structures to ensure the sealing and thermal insulation of aluminum doors and windows. If there is any falling off, repair and replace it in time.
4. After rainy days, wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time.
5. The connection parts of the door and window frames should be checked frequently, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. In the use of aluminum doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, do not pull and push hard, and remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
7. Check the joint of aluminum door, window frame and wall frequently. If the aluminum door and window is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the frame as a whole, which makes the door and window unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.