To ensure that the doors and windows have a long service life, in addition to the workmanship of the products and the materials used, the daily maintenance is also very important. However, many consumers do not know the maintenance methods of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Here is a brief introduction to the maintenance of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
Seven aluminum alloy doors and windows maintenance tips to ensure the service life of doors and windows
First of all, to ensure the cleanliness of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
In the process of using aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be as light as possible, not too hard. After opening the doors and windows, if any obstruction is found, remove the fault first. Always keep the door frame clean, especially the sliding groove. The dust gathered here is easy to cause the difficulty of pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows, leading to the damage of doors and windows, thus affecting the service life of doors and windows.
Secondly, pay attention to the cleaning method.
When scrubbing aluminum alloy doors and windows, try to choose soft gauze or cotton yarn, so as not to scratch the surface of doors and windows. When scrubbing aluminum alloy doors and windows, it is better to remove the windows, which can wipe clean and ensure safety.
Third, spare parts maintenance methods
We should often check all kinds of hardware components of push-pull doors and windows, and repair or replace them in time if any damage is found. If the chute is used for a long time, you can apply a little wax or oil to reduce friction and keep doors and windows open and closed easily and flexibly. The sealing wool and glass seal of aluminum alloy doors and windows are two key parts of sealing and heat preservation. If there is aging shrinkage or looseness, it should be replaced in time.
Fourth, anti-corrosion methods
Try to avoid acid, alkaline chemical substances contact with the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows. In case of stains and dirt, use soft cloth to clean with clean water or neutral detergent to prevent doors and windows from being corroded.
Seven aluminum alloy doors and windows Maintenance Tips
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, do not pull and push hard, and remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows out of the old. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push and pull grooves. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
2. When cleaning the aluminum alloy doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame as a support.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be dipped in soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, and can not use detergent with strong acid and alkali, such as detergent powder and toilet detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and the water in the chute should be wiped dry. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. The sealing wool and glass glue seal are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.