Do you know that the right way to use aluminum alloy door is to open aluminum alloy door!
Aluminum alloy swing door material
Aluminum alloy profiles are selected for the swing door, which can be divided into titanium magnesium aluminum alloy, aluminum magnesium aluminum alloy, etc. Titanium magnesium aluminum alloy is better than aluminum magnesium aluminum alloy profile, with small density and high strength, but its price is slightly higher.
The surface treatment processes of aluminum profiles include anodizing, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer printing, etc. The above treatment process can be selected according to the owner's preference, so as to integrate with the decoration style.
How to choose aluminum alloy side door?
1. There should be no obvious damage on the decorative surface of doors and windows, which means that the protective film on the surface of doors and windows should not have scratch marks.
2. There should be no obvious color difference on the colored surface of adjacent components on doors and windows.
3. There should be no aluminum chips, burrs, oil spots or other stains on the surface of doors and windows, and there should be no adhesive overflow at the assembly joint.
4. Identification of marks: formal or licensed manufacturers shall indicate the product marks on the obvious parts of their aluminum alloy products, including: manufacturer name or trademark, product name, product model or mark, manufacturing date or number.
How to install aluminum alloy side door?
1. Open the package carefully, take out the lock, and check whether the products and accessories are complete.
2. Open the lock tongue, rotate the door leaf to form a vertical angle with the door frame, take the door leaf upward and put it in place.
3. Fold off the connecting aluminum strip under the door frame, and turn the fixing pieces on both sides of the door frame to the position suitable for installation.
4. Install the lock and adjust it until the switch is free and meets the standard.
5. Push the door frame into the door opening from the front of the door opening to determine the front and rear position of the door frame.