What is the cause of water seepage in the frame, sash and mullion of aluminum alloy doors and windows? What are the remedies? Don't worry, Chongqing Zhaopeng doors and windows tell you the reason and treatment of water seepage in the outer frame, window sash and middle stile of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
1、 Leakage at corner of outer frame
At present, there are two ways of aluminum alloy frame connection on the market: 45 degree angle group and 90 degree straight thread connection. The 45 degree group angle pin is suitable for the structure with cavity, and the 90 degree straight assembling outer frame with closed injured body and without belt.
Causes and treatment scheme of 45 degree angle leakage:
1. When cutting, the 45 degree cutting angle is not correct or the cutting saw blade is seriously worn and the dynamic balance is not good, resulting in gaps or concave defects in the 45 degree angle group, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: improve the cutting accuracy of the equipment, and often replace the saw blade;
2. The fit gap between corner code and frame profile is too large, resulting in looseness or gap at 45 degree splicing after corner assembly, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: the fit clearance between corner code and profile cavity is recommended to be controlled within 0.2mm, and the reinforcement support shall be added at the stress point of corner bar at the extrusion tool fitting position;
3. In 45 degree angle group, sealant is not applied on the 45 degree section, resulting in water flowing into the cavity directly along the 45 degree section and penetrating into the wall; treatment scheme: before angle formation, apply sealant on the 45 degree section, preferably the sealant with certain elongation and elasticity;
4. The sealant was not injected into the cavity after the angle was assembled, which resulted in insufficient overall strength and sealing property of the corner, and water would directly penetrate into the cavity when there was water; Treatment scheme: after the angle is formed, before the sealing is injected into the cavity at the corner, it is better to use polyurethane two-component angle glue. Because the adhesive is two-component, it does not need to absorb water in the air during drying process, and it will also dry in the sealed environment. At the same time, after drying, the adhesive is hard adhesive, which can improve the strength of angle by 3-5 times, and the sealing performance is extremely ideal;
5. There is no treatment in the cavity of the heat insulation part of the heat insulation section of the bridge broken section, resulting in water directly entering the corner from the section and seeping out;
6. The connection angle * * at the flanging part of the profile (especially when opening doors and windows inside) is not installed. Because there is no corner code here, there is dislocation or gap, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: design a connection angle * * corresponding to the slot, and inject glue at the corner;
The causes and treatment scheme of 90 degree angle leakage are as follows
1. When the horizontal and vertical frames are spliced, there is no soft double-sided adhesive tape on the splicing surface, resulting in gaps at the splicing position, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: paste double-sided adhesive tape on the cross-section of the splicing position or design a connector that can be filled with adhesive, and then inject glue to seal the joint after the connection is completed;
2. The design of cross-section structure is unreasonable, and the uneven distribution of screw fastening points causes uneven stress during fastening, resulting in gaps;
3. However, the screw size is not enough, and the screw is easy to be replaced.
2、 Leakage of lower opening of frame and fan
From the inside door and the outside open the door and window two kinds of open way to explain.
Cause analysis and treatment scheme of water leakage at the lower opening of the frame and leaf joint of aluminum alloy external door and window