With the continuous progress of the times, people begin to pay attention to the quality of life. The comfort and comfort of home environment has become a more concerned field. In recent years, aluminum alloy doors and windows have been warmly welcomed by consumers. Almost anywhere in life can see its figure. Today, we continue to popularize the six indicators of aluminum alloy door and window material by the small editor.
Understand six indexes of aluminum alloy door and window material
Six indexes of aluminum alloy door and window materials
1. Thickness: there are four kinds of aluminum alloy sliding doors: 75 series, 80 series, 120 series and 150 series. 75 and 80 series can be used for aluminum alloy sliding doors inside residential buildings. The series number represents the number of mm in which the door frame thickness is constructed. There are four kinds of aluminum alloy sliding windows: 50 series, 55 series, 65 series and 68 series. According to the size of the wind tunnel. Aluminum alloy push-pull windows used as closed balcony should not be less than 65 series.
2. Strength: tensile strength should reach 157 n / m2 and yield strength should reach 108 n / m2. When purchasing, you can use your hand to bend the profile moderately, and you should be able to return to its original state after releasing it.
3. Color difference of the same aluminum alloy should be avoided.
4. Flatness: check the surface of aluminum alloy profile, there should be no depression or bulge.
5. Gloss: aluminum alloy doors and windows to avoid the surface of open bubbles (white spots) and ash (black spots), as well as cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects of the profile.
6. Oxidation degree: the thickness of oxide film should reach 10 μ M. The surface of the profile can be wiped off when the surface of the profile can be wiped off.