According to the editor's understanding, the leakage of aluminum alloy doors and windows mainly includes the leakage at the corner of the outer frame, the water leakage at the joint of the frame and leaf, and the water leakage at the joint of the middle stile. Next, we will introduce the common problems about the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
1、 Leakage at corner of outer frame
At present, there are two ways of aluminum alloy frame connection on the market: 45 ° angle group and 90 ° straight thread fastening. Among them, 45 ° group angle pin is suitable for the structure with cavity, and the 90 ° straight assembling outer frame belt is suitable for the synchronization of damaged body and without belt.
The causes and treatment scheme of 45 ° angle leakage are as follows
1. When cutting, the 45 ° cutting angle is not correct or the cutting saw blade is seriously worn and the dynamic balance is not good, resulting in gaps or concave defects in the 45 ° angle group, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: improve the cutting accuracy of the equipment, and often replace the saw blade;
2. The fit gap between corner bar and frame profile is too large, resulting in looseness or gap at 45 ° splicing after corner assembly, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: the fit clearance between corner code and profile cavity is recommended to be controlled within 0.2mm, and the reinforcement rib support shall be added at the stress point of corner bar at the extrusion tool fitting position;
3. When 45 ° angle group is used, sealant is not applied on the 45 ° section, resulting in water flowing into the cavity directly along the 45 ° section and penetrating into the wall; treatment scheme: before the angle combination, apply the sealant on the 45 ° section, preferably the sealant with certain elongation and elasticity;
4. When the angle of the sealant is directly injected into the cavity, there will be no strength in the corner of the cavity; Treatment scheme: after the angle is formed, before the sealing is injected into the cavity at the corner, it is better to use polyurethane two-component angle glue. Because the adhesive is two-component, it does not need to absorb water in the air during drying process, and it will also dry in the sealed environment. At the same time, after drying, the adhesive is hard adhesive, which can improve the strength of angle by 3-5 times, and the sealing performance is extremely ideal;
5. There is no treatment in the cavity of the heat insulation part of the heat insulation section of the bridge broken section, resulting in water directly entering the corner from the section and seeping out;
6. In particular, there is no gap in the corner of the door and window due to the mismatch of the corner, especially the corner of the door and window is not connected with the corner due to the design;
The causes and treatment scheme of 90 ° angle leakage are as follows
1. When the horizontal and vertical frames are spliced, there is no soft double-sided adhesive tape on the splicing surface, resulting in gaps at the splicing position, resulting in water leakage; treatment scheme: paste double-sided adhesive tape on the cross-section of the splicing position or design a connector that can be filled with adhesive, and then inject glue to seal the joint after the connection is completed;
2. The design of cross-section structure is unreasonable, and the uneven distribution of screw fastening points causes uneven stress during fastening, resulting in gaps;
3. The fastening screw is too short, resulting in insufficient force, and the frame is easy to twist and cause cracks; treatment scheme: change the screw specification, and pay attention to the matching tolerance between the diameter of the screw used first and the screw fastening hole on the profile.