Through the development of recent years, the leading products of doors and windows have changed from plastic steel doors and windows to aluminum alloy doors and windows. So how to choose high-end aluminum alloy doors and windows? Now please follow Xiaobian to have a look at these full of dry goods.
1、 Look at the surface quality of products
The quality of the surface of doors and windows will directly affect the overall installation effect. Therefore, the quality of the surface of doors and windows should be inspected from the following aspects when purchasing:
1. The decorative surface of doors and windows shall be free from obvious damage, and the protective film on the surface of doors and windows shall not have scratch marks.
There should be no obvious color difference on the surface of doors and windows.
3. There should be no aluminum chips, burrs, oil spots or other stains on the surface of doors and windows; there should be no adhesive overflow at the assembly joint; there should not be too many nail holes exposed outside, which would affect the appearance.
2、 The smaller the product size deviation, the better
According to the standard, the width and height of the slot of the door and window frame should be less than or equal to 2000mm; the aluminum alloy door and window products will have a qualified range of dimensional deviation, and the smallest size deviation is better. Those beyond the scope are unqualified products. The allowable deviation range is ± 1.0 mm; the perpendicularity of the front and side of the door and window frame (including splicing material) is ≤ 2000 mm, and the allowable deviation range is ≤ 2.0 mm, etc.
3、 Materials should meet the requirements of 5 aspects
1. Thickness: there are 75 series, 88 Series, 103 series and 120 series of aluminum alloy sliding doors (the series number represents the millimeter number of the thickness structure dimension of the door frame), and 88 Series can be used for the aluminum alloy sliding doors inside the residence. Aluminum alloy sliding window can be selected from 50 series, 55 series, 70 series, 76 series, 118 series and 130 series, which should be determined according to the size of window opening and local wind pressure value. Among them, the aluminum alloy push-pull window used as closed balcony should not be less than 55 series.
2. Strength: the tensile strength should reach 157 n / m2 and the yield strength should reach 108 n / m2. When choosing, you can use your hand to bend the profile properly. It is a very good product to return to its original state after releasing it.
3. Flatness: when checking the surface of aluminum alloy profile, there should be no depression or bulge.
4. Gloss: aluminum alloy doors and windows should avoid selecting profiles with open bubbles (white spots) and ash (black spots), cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects on the surface.
5. Oxidation degree: the thickness of oxide film should reach 10 μ M. When purchasing, you can mark the profile surface to see whether the oxide film on the surface can be wiped off.
In terms of components, the components of aluminum alloy doors and windows should be firmly connected, and Aichen doors and windows also have advantages in this respect.
If you want to know more about high-end aluminum alloy doors and windows, you can go to the official website of Aichen doors and windows for more information