With the increasing popularity of aluminum alloy doors, many consumers begin to care about the maintenance and cleaning methods of aluminum alloy doors. Here are some tips for you to share:
Pay attention to the following aspects of aluminum alloy door maintenance:
1. Aluminum alloy door can be dipped with soft cloth with clean water or neutral detergent. Ordinary soap and washing powder must be avoided. Strong acid and alkali cleaning agents such as dirty powder and toilet detergent can not be used, otherwise they will corrode the profile.
2. If the sealing wool and glass glue fall off, repair and replace them in time. Ensure the sealing and thermal insulation of the aluminum alloy door. Dry the glass and frame in time after rain.
3. Regularly check the connection part of the door frame, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
4. In the use of aluminum alloy door, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, do not pull hard and push hard, remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
5. Check the joint of aluminum door frame and wall frequently. If the aluminum door and window are loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the door and window unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screws at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.